- The Mercedes-Euklid is a German-invented calculator from the early twentieth century. It was built in Thuringia, Germany in 1905. The first manual mechanical models utilized a proportional-lever design invented by Christel Hamann in 1903.
- Mercedes is a genus of butterfly in the family Lycaenidae.
- Mercedes was a brand of the Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft (DMG which began to develop in 1900, after the death of its co-founder, Gottlieb Daimler.
- Maybach-Motorenbau GmbH is a German luxury car manufacturer. It was founded in 1909 by Wilhelm Maybach with his son Karl Maybach as director.
- A vehicle brand of which the 1925-1948 models are classic cars.
- The amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for something
- An unwelcome experience, event, or action involved as a condition of achieving a desired end
- The odds in betting
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); “the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver”; “he puts a high price on his services”; “he couldn’t calculate the cost of the collection”
- determine the price of; “The grocer priced his wares high”
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; “the price of gasoline”; “he got his new car on excellent terms”; “how much is the damage?”
mercedes maybach price – Karl Maybach:
Karl Maybach: His Engines And Automobiles
The name Karl Maybach was once associated with one of the most prestigious German automobiles of the interwar years, the legendary Maybach. Produced between 1921 and 1941 in only six models, but with an array of exclusive body styles crafted by the finest coachbuilders of the era, Maybach cars represented the ultimate in luxury and quality. The son of Wilhelm Maybach, partner of Gottlieb Daimler and creator of the first Mercedes car, Karl Maybach dedicated his life to engineering achievement, an ambition born of his desire to promote his father?s name. With his designs of six- and twelve-cylinder engines for the Maybach cars as well as high-performance engines for ships, trains, tanks, trucks, and the famed Zeppelin airships, he earned a name for himself and built a company with a reputation worldwide for technical excellence. Karl Maybach: His Engines and Automobiles traces the life of this gifted but largely overlooked designer as well as the evolution of his company, MaybachMotorenbau. Historical photographs and illustrations from advertisements, company brochures, and design drawings provide a detailed look at Karl Maybach and his accomplishments. The book also discusses DaimlerChrysler?s revival of the marque in 2002 with the launch of two new luxury sedans, the Maybach 57 and the Maybach 62.
2012 Mercedes-Benz Maybach
2012 Mercedes-Benz Maybach specification, 2012 Mercedes-Benz Maybach price detail visit http;//autofeat.com
there is no price for this car at the Mercedes-Benz show!
mercedes maybach price
This book is part of the Our Name in History series, a collection of fascinating facts and statistics, alongside short historical commentary, created to tell the story of previous generations who have shared this name. The information in this book is a compendium of research and data pulled from census records, military records, ships’ logs, immigrant and port records, as well as other reputable sources. Topics include:
Name Meaning and Origin
Immigration Patterns and Census Detail
Military Service History
Comprehensive Source Guide, for future research
Plus, the “Discover Your Family” section provides tools and guidance on how you can get started learning more about your own family history.
About the Series
Nearly 300,000 titles are currently available in the Our Name in History series, compiled from Billions of records by the world’s largest online resource of family history, Ancestry.com.